Benefits of Renting a Private Office Space
- Permanent, secure workspace for you or your team
- Customizable to suit your business’s needs
- Fully furnished with desks and chairs
- Glass walls let in light without sacrificing privacy
- Professional, quiet space to work and meet with clients
- Maintain privacy in a collaborative community
- Scalable office space that grows with your business
- Access to community meeting and conference rooms
- All-inclusive pricing – utility costs are included
Who can benefit from a private office space?
Synergy Centre is an incubator for new ideas, products, and businesses. Network with likeminded go-getters and be inspired.
You live in San Diego but your company HQ is in a different time zone. Ditch your dining room table and maximize your productivity with a private office.
You love working for yourself but need the accountability of a permanent workspace. Give up your seat at the coffee shop for an office of your own.
Small but mighty, your young company isn’t ready to commit to an entire building or a traditional lease. A private office gives you a steady, yet flexible space to get work done.
Writers, photographers, designers, and other artists need a space of their own to spread out and create. Enjoy the quiet solitude of a private office in a community that fosters collaboration.
Synergy Centre Amenities
- Private, shared, and virtual office options
- Fast and reliable WiFi connection
- Comfortable, inviting atmosphere designed for productivity
- Spacious common areas for lounging and networking
- Communal kitchen and café for preparing and eating lunch
- Private phone booths for conducting calls and video chats
- Podcast room equipped with state-of-the-art audio equipment
- Seminar space that can be used for private events and luncheons
- Large meeting rooms with whiteboards, outlets, and conference phones
- Free refreshments including water, coffee, and tea
- Calendar of monthly workshops and community events
- Namaste yoga room for unwinding and relaxing
- Staffed front-desk with reception
- Mail and package handling
- Printing, scanning, and copying