Benefits of Renting a Shared Office Space
- Flexible workspace for you or your team
- Environment that fosters connection and collaboration
- Opportunities to work alongside like-minded people
- Access to influential leaders who can help your business grow
- Variety of work stations: community desk, couch, private pod, or café table
- Scalable office space that grows with your business
- Access to community meeting and conference rooms
- All-inclusive pricing – utility costs are included
Who can benefit from a shared office space?
After graduating from an incubator environment, your startup needs an affordable and flexible workspace that will scale with your business. A shared office gives your team the freedom of adding space or reducing your footprint without the hassle of moving.
A shared office gives lawyers, accountants, career coaches, and other service providers the space and resources they need to establish their practices. With access to workstations and conference rooms, you can spread out to get important work done or schedule private meetings with clients.
You love working for yourself but crave connection with other people. Working alongside other freelancers and entrepreneurs provides you with a built-in professional network, which can lead to new gigs (or at least someone to eat lunch with).
Whether you’re a writer, photographer, or designer, working in a shared office space allows you to plug into the energetic pulse of the environment. It also offers opportunities to connect and collaborate with other artists, spurring new ideas and a fresh dose of inspiration.
A shared office allows a large national or international company to explore San Diego before establishing a new permanent office. It also provides a home base for short-term projects if a team will only be in town for a few weeks or months.
Synergy Centre Amenities
- Private, shared, and virtual office options
- Fast and reliable WiFi connection
- Comfortable, inviting atmosphere designed for productivity
- Spacious common areas for lounging and networking
- Communal kitchen and café for preparing and eating lunch
- Private phone booths for conducting calls and video chats
- Podcast room equipped with state-of-the-art audio equipment
- Seminar space that can be used for private events and luncheons
- Large meeting rooms with whiteboards, outlets, and conference phones
- Free refreshments including water, coffee, and tea
- Calendar of monthly workshops and community events
- Namaste yoga room for unwinding and relaxing
- Staffed front-desk with reception
- Mail and package handling
- Printing, scanning, and copying