Benefits of Renting a Flex Office Space
- Flexible workspace options that counteract productivity loss
- Environment that favors freedom over the traditional office space
- Variety of work stations: community desk, couch, private pod, or café table
- Flex office space allows for fluidity necessary to success
Flexible office space arrangements are not just beneficial for small businesses and start-ups. Many offer daily and weekly memberships, which are perfect for freelancers and professionals who don’t need consistent office space. Flexibility means a customized office situation for all companies, large and small.
Who can benefit from a flex office space?
A flex office gives professionals of all ages and careers the change of scenery they need to combat stagnation from a restricted work environment. Every day is new when there’s an opportunity to work in a different space. It’s perfect for those who want an environment that favors freedom over the traditional office space.
Working as a freelancer usually equates to working from home. There are many distractions that can get in the way of productivity when you spend your days cooped up in a home office. A flex office space counteracts that loss of productivity by giving you the option to switch environments periodically throughout the day. With a variety of work stations that include a community desk, couch, private pod, or cafe table, you’ll be sure to get what you need.
Being a creative means spending hours working on a single task that needs immediate attention. Whether it be a new website design, your latest novel, or the editing of photos from your latest photoshoot, the right environment is crucial. A flex office space allows for the type of fluidity necessary to success.
If you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner who craves a professional setting without the hassles of a traditional office space lease, Synergy Centre CoWorks welcomes you.
Synergy Centre Amenities
- Private, shared, and virtual office options
- Fast and reliable WiFi connection
- Comfortable, inviting atmosphere designed for productivity
- Spacious common areas for lounging and networking
- Communal kitchen and café for preparing and eating lunch
- Private phone booths for conducting calls and video chats
- Podcast room equipped with state-of-the-art audio equipment
- Seminar space that can be used for private events and luncheons
- Large meeting rooms with whiteboards, outlets, and conference phones
- Free refreshments including water, coffee, and tea
- Calendar of monthly workshops and community events
- Namaste yoga room for unwinding and relaxing
- Staffed front-desk with reception
- Mail and package handling
- Printing, scanning, and copying