Conference Room/Space Uses
- Host training events for your company
- Give presentations to investors
- Interview prospective job candidates
- Conduct board meetings with stakeholders
- Hold important meetings with big clients
- Negotiate contracts in a private space
- Call a brainstorming session with your team
- Video chat with distant workers and remote clients
Who can benefit from renting a meeting space?
Young companies often rely on investors to get off the ground. A professional meeting space with guest reception, hot coffee, and luxurious furnishings allows you to create a great first impression.
Coffee shops are loud, distracting and don’t offer much in the way of confidentiality. A conference space gives lawyers, accountants, career coaches, and other service providers a private space to meet with clients.
Large companies may need to rent conference space for offsite meetings. Corporations that don’t have offices in San Diego but have business here can also benefit from renting a conference space by the hour or day.
Organizations that lack the space to gather a large group of people can rent a conference room for board meetings. This presents a flexible and affordable alternative to leasing a permanent space.
Synergy Centre Amenities
- Private, shared, and virtual office options
- Fast and reliable WiFi connection
- Comfortable, inviting atmosphere designed for productivity
- Spacious common areas for lounging and networking
- Communal kitchen and café for preparing and eating lunch
- Private phone booths for conducting calls and video chats
- Podcast room equipped with state-of-the-art audio equipment
- Seminar space that can be used for private events and luncheons
- Large meeting rooms with whiteboards, outlets, and conference phones
- Free refreshments including water, coffee, and tea
- Calendar of monthly workshops and community events
- Namaste yoga room for unwinding and relaxing
- Staffed front-desk with reception
- Mail and package handling
- Printing, scanning, and copying